Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Simple anna Powerful ... annaey :)

Over years a few simple rules few which i have created and few which I experienced and undersood the real meaning of it.

Whenever I need answers and solace sometimes saving grace :)...
I look back into this , and the fog clears up.

1. Honesty is the best policy - but ..... Never confuse honesty with over-sharing ....
2. I have been made perfectly imperfect ... So i have every right to do things just the way I want it to be - it need not be perfect for others ....
3. Treat ordinary persons properly coz u r also one of them ...
4. Treat your family right ... and I guess I shudnt be tellin u the reason ...
5. Be with people who treat people right ....
6. Its Ok to change ... (its such a great reliever sometimes)


New Additions - 9 dec 1:00 am ...

7. You have one life live it ... don't waste it ...
8. Take your own decisions ... and stick with it ... dont expect others to make decisons for you ...
9. If you are stifled at any point of time take a deep breathe and rationalise, but never ever escape into others world .. you have to create your own world and an identity ... others world is not meant for you ...
10. I love this phrase from Rabindranath Tagore's Poem - head is held high when mind is without fear ... At any point of time if you feel your feel stooped .. it means you have fear ... and the best what you can do is get rid of it ASAP ...
11.You are unique , You are important ... you have an importatnt part to play which you may nt realise but u sure have ... else there wud be void .. u r important
12. First and last true love - Self love ... first take care of yourself ... else you wont be able to take care of others ...
13. Lying is all about confidence ... and Telling truth is believing in yourself ...
14. No matter what you do be true to your conscience ... u just cany fool urself ... how can u hide urself from u ...
15. Help people in need (with no expectations) .. but nt who take u for granted and are needy ...
16. You are happy and peaceful when ur head and heart is in harmony ... its tuff nt impossible ... :)





This list is never ending I shall keep posting whenever i feel like sharing some thoughts to this world.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont have words to express ..very thoughtful writing....i still cant believe u have written it....pls dont stop ...keep writing......ALL THE BEST!!!....

Syed said...

Good one....I hope ke duniya ko gyan dene ki yeh koshish yun hi jaari rahegi.
Itne mahaan vichaar kahan se aaye is khaali dimaag mein? :)

Syed said...

yeh kya...tumhaare uttam vichaar duniya tak pahochne band ho gaye...
waiting..........................

Rajesh Kanuri said...

Genuine thoughts .. useful to this imperfect world ..whr ppl run away from truth and facts..

Keep the good work going!!!... and let ppl realize tht they can still win being truthful

Unknown said...

Wells said ... nice though buddy ..
keep on the gd work ..