Sometimes I feel like I am in a video game being played by a teenager who has no regrets about having me eaten by a monster ! and everytime I have to re-invent me and engineer my way ahead.
I should admit it has been a draining journey for three months , but its worth , every moment of my struggle and getting to know me and realizing my untapped potential.
But I worry whether I be able to achieve my goal(s) , but then I turn to the good old 'Gita' saying that karm kar phal ke chinta mat kar ....
Well with these words I am starting another new day , with the hope of tuning my dreams into reality ....
All the best
Savi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow fantastic .. savitri.. this one i liked.. Karm Kar Phal ki chinta mat kar..I have also derived inspiration out of this..really great..
Post a Comment