This blog is dedicated to people ... meet you like a stranger treat you like a friend but take advantage and shatter your trust ...
In pursuit of settling scores ... anger and then coldness is what I feel for them ... but at the same time the same feeling ... burdens my soul ... because ... I don't have the luxury of being myself ... because I get tempted to behave in an odd non-savi manner in front of them ... which itself is so hard ...
Everybody have their own justifiable reasons for their actions ...
and am not a right person to decide rights or wrongs .. today's vice may become tomorrows virtue ...
but there is a person above all who handles all these business ... end of the day I know debit and credits will match ... So I have delegated the task to him :) wholeheartedly .... and I trust him completely ...
But of all the things , thanks to those 'People' for strengthening me ... making me aware of dangers lurking behind me ... and giving me wisdom ... making me able to distinguish between 'People' ...
They have brought me face to face with reality ... making me realize things which I wouldn't have ... otherwise ...
so I have decide to let go .. for my own sake ... the anger which burdens me ...
because i believe losing respect in someone's eyes is one of the worst thing that can happen to anyone .... and believe me nothing can get worser than this ...
So I have forgiven all of them who have in one way or other intentionally or non-intentionally broken promises and trust ...
But before I sign off - I would also like to thank for the good time I shared with 'them' as well ...
So with these thoughts am burying the 'hatchets' forever ... and I have better things to do with my life ... :))
live life queen size
Savi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeh sab kiske baare mein likha hai?? who met u as stranger?? :)
Post a Comment